Become a Member - United Kingdom Branch
Membership is open to an individual that can demonstrate they have a legitimate interest in vehicle theft and is particularly relevant (but not limited) to anyone working in the following areas:
- Policing - Investigators, Intelligence Analysts and Scientific staff
- Insurance - Fraud and Investigation staff, Claim and Underwriting Managers
- Private Investigators
- Vehicle Registration authorities - Inspectors and policy makers
- Crime Prevention and Fraud Specialists
- Academics and Researchers
- Motor Trades - Policy makers
- Vehicle Manufacturers
- Forensic Locksmiths
New member fees for IAATI UK are currently set at £40.00. (includes membership in IAATI International) and renewals at £35.
From 1st April 2020 these will increase to £50 and £55 respectively in line with the International Branch
If you would like to join please download and complete a Membership Form using this link: UK Membership (It will open a Google Doc form) Please download to you PC as a Word Doc
Follow the instructions within and save the form on your own PC. Please save using the file name structure detailed.
If you are paying electronically using the details provided in the application, then please then send the completed application and a screen print confirming payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you elect to pay by PayPal after completing the application, please go to the Payment page. Please be sure to follow the payment option for New Members.