67th Annual International Training Seminar - Glasgow Scotland
- September 15 - September 20, 2019
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Glasgow Central, Glasgow, Scotland
Early Registration Fee (members): £330.00
(prior to August 31, 2019)
Early Registration Fee (non-members): £370.00 (prior August 31, 2019)
The International Association Auto Theft Investigators and their United Kingdom Branch are proud to partner with Police Scotland in hosting the 67th IAATI International Vehicle Crime Conference & Expo in Glasgow from Sunday 15th to Friday 20th September 2019.
The International Association of Auto Theft Investigators (IAATI) was formed in 1952 in order to improve communication and coordination, among the growing family of professional auto theft investigators. It has become recognized as the peak industry body with members in over 71 countries. IAATI recognises that our most effective weapon to combat vehicle crimes is cooperation. IAATI has actively pursued this by providing its members with an array of experiences, training and resources in areas such as technical developments, trends, intelligence information and investigative assistance. Through IAATI we are able to pool our resources in order to achieve our common interests, and better serve our communities. IAATI is dedicated to developing and encouraging the highest professional standards of conduct among auto theft investigators, while providing an infrastructure for those dedicated individuals to broaden their knowledge and develop the crucial business networks with local and international colleagues.
This event will attract senior practitioners, opinion formers, law enforcement, intuitive projects, vehicle examiners and a healthy cross section of key players from the plant, agricultural, haulage, leisure, salvage, I.T., insurance and motor manufacturer industries. It is a great opportunity to showcase to the world what is happening in our neck of the woods and to hear and compare what is happening elsewhere.
This event will concentrate on classroom Training (Awareness) sessions covering Electronic, Physical, Marking, insurance fraud and other aspects of vehicle/equipment crime. The theme for the conference is vehicle crime and the cyber future.
An Expo of security products and solutions, information and technology stands will be on display from 6.00pm Sunday 15th September to 8.00pm Wednesday 18th September, 2019. The exhibition areas are at the entry to and adjoining the plenary floors.
Other key events during the conference are: (Dress is business attire or kilt.)
1. Presidents reception at 6.00pm on Sunday 15th September. This will be held in the exhibition area.
2. The official opening ceremony will be held at 8.30am on Monday 16th September.
3. Civic reception 6.00pm on Monday 16th September, 2019 at the Glasgow Town Hall.
4. Awards Banquet 6.00pm on Thursday 19th September, 2019.
An exhibitors reception will be held in the exhibition area from 6.00pm on Wednesday 18th September, 2019. Dress is smart casual.
The conference will officially close at 11.00am on Friday 20th September, 2019.
We're excited to announce that 2019 IAATI 67th Vehicle Crime Conference has a free, official app - Whova - which you can Download and be able to:
- View the event agenda and plan your schedule
- Find someone to share a cab (or Uber/Lyft) to go to the conference/event together
- Plan some social activities such as a morning run, city tour, or meet-ups with your fellow attendees. You can even post job openings.
- Find someone to go to lunch/dinner together (if the conference does not provide meals)
- Receive updates such as last minute room change from the organizers
- Send questions to speakers
- View the floor plans of the venue and maps of the local area
- Upload your seminar photo to the app and to Twitter
- Get presentation documents and slides (if the speaker allow them to be released)
After downloading, use the email address you used to register for the conference, when signing up in the app and choose a strong password, or sign up using a social media account. Once you're signed up, you should be taken directly to your event!
In the meantime below are details of the seminar program and our speakers
This seminar program is subject to change and is being updated regularly as we secure more high qualified speakers. Please revisit this page for the the lasted information.