IAATI 68th Annual Training Seminar 2020
- August 2 - August 7, 2020
- Chicago, IL, USA
IAATI and the North Central Regional Chapter invite you to attend the 68th Annual Training Seminar to be held August 2-7, 2020, at the Westin O’Hare Hotel, 6100 N. River Rd., Rosemont, IL 60018.
**REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!**
Full registration for active IAATI members is $375, which includes access to all training sessions, President’s Reception, coffee breaks, social events, banquet and attendee bag.
$100 day rate: Choose 1 day, 2 days or all 3 days on August 4, 5 and 6 - includes training sessions and exhibitor expo.
- Draft agenda will be released as soon as possible for attendees to choose which date(s) they prefer.
$50 for extra banquet tickets.
**PLEASE NOTE THESE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS**
- Special reduced rate for instructors wishing to attend the full week. Instructors will be invoiced separately depending on attendance.
- Sponsors/vendors/exhibitors will be registered separately. Do NOT use the registration link above.
- If your department requires an invoice, do NOT use the registration link above. Please contact NCRC at email@example.com
For seminar questions, send an email to IAATIChicago2020@outlook.com
Book your room now! Seminar room rate is only good until July 13, 2020, and based on availability.
Westin O’Hare Hotel
6100 N. River Rd., Rosemont, IL, 60018, phone: 847-698-6000.
Room rate is $179.00 a night including breakfast, and parking. Attendees not staying at the hotel will receive parking vouchers.
Exhibitors and sponsors with an interest in aiding the prevention, reduction or investigation of vehicle crimes are welcome to participate in the IAATI Seminar to share information about how your products and services can aid us in our mission.
For sponsorship or exhibitor questions, send an email to IAATIChicagoSponsors@outlook.com
Tentative topics include (subject to change):
Introduction to Telematics
Digital Media Investigations using Vehicle Telematics - Case Study
Digital Intelligence – Techniques & Best Practices
U.S. Vehicle Manufacturers – Who Owns What and Why It Matters
Digital Vehicle Forensics
Vehicle Finance Fraud