2020 Australasian Branch Annual Training Seminar
- April 20 - April 22, 2020
- The Langham Melboune
Unfortunately due to the Coronavirus situation this event has been cancelled. Instead we will be conducting a number of webinars during the remainder of the year for members. More details of the Webinar program will be release as soon as possible. The first webinar is provisionally scheduled for 11 am (AEST) on Wednesday 22 April.
The 2020 Australasian Branch Annual Training Seminar will be held in Melbourne, Australia on the 20-22 April, 2020.
Venue: The Langham Melbourne, 1 Southgate Ave, Southbank VIC 3006
For sponsorship/exhibitor opportunities download the brochure on this page or contact Mark Pollard - email@example.com
Keynote International Speakers:
- Tinus Odendal, International President, IAATI
- Kevin Howells, Managing Director, Datatag (UK)
- AG Speake, Berla
Other speakers include:
- Senior Sgt. Peter Ziser, Queensland Police, who will be telling us about the world leading work he and his colleagues are doing using a range of CCTV, ANPR, traffic cameras and open source video, and the application of Artificial Intelligence to solve a range of crimes.
- Det. Sen. Const. Jarrod Westlake & Det. Sen. Sgt. Scott Williams, Victoria Police, SHAPES-2019 Case Study
- NSW Police - Case Study
- Anthony McGrath, Executive Manager, Fraud and Investigations, IAG
- Tim Myers and Nigel Carson – KordaMentha
- QLD Police (A forensic case study -to be confirmed)
- Geoff Hughes, CEO, National Motor Vehicle Theft Reduction Council
- Ligeti Partners
- Insurance Code of Practise (to be confirmed)
On Wednesday 22 April we will be conducting some hands-on workshops at the Victoria Police Forensic Centre at MacLeod. Delegates will be transported by bus from the Langham.
The two half day workshops will involve:
1. Joe Stephenson will conducting a hands-on workshop on social media and internet based investigations. Delegates are asked to bring their own laptops for this workshop.
2. AG Speake will conduct a detailed workshop which will cover the entire process of retrieving, processing and analysis of digital forensic data from vehicles. (This workshop will cover additional information to previous classes from Berla.)
The Monday and Tuesday classes will be held at the Langham Hotel, 1 Southgate Avenue, Southbank, Melbourne.
A special delegate accommodation rate of $235 (Room only rate) has been arranged for attendees. To book your accommodation at the Langham please use this link:
If delegates prefer, there are alternative and cheaper accommodation within a couple of minutes walk of the Langham. They include the:
• Travelodge Hotel Melbourne South Bank
• Quay West Suites Melbourne
• Holiday Inn Express Melbourne Southbank
• Mantra Southbank
The seminar registrations fees are:
• 3-day ticket (including Monday night Awards Dinner and Tuesday night networking reception, all classes/workshops and lunches) $760 (early bird ends 17 March) or $830 (after the 17 March)
• 2-day ticket (includes all meals and social events on the 2 days you are attending) $665 (early bird ends 17 March) or $735 (after the 17 March)
• 1-day ticket (includes classes, morning/afternoon teas and lunch only. Excludes Networking reception or Awards dinner) $375 (early bird ends 17 March) or $420 (after the 17 March)
• Additional Awards dinner tickets: $140
• Additional Networking reception tickets: $75
To register online visit:
To register via email:.
please download the registration brochure, complete the registration and membership pages and submit them via email
The Registration Brochure can be downloaded via the download section on this page.
Thanks to our 2020 Seminar Sponsors:
- Platinum: IAG
- Gold: National Motor Vehicle Theft Reduction Council, Adjuster Corp and Ligeti Partners
- Bronze: QED Investigations
Thanks to our 2020 Award Sponsors:
- CSI Investigations
- NKG Management Services
- Berla Corp