2020 Australasian Branch Annual Training Seminar
- April 20 - April 22, 2020
- The Langham Melboune
The 2020 Australasian Branch Annual Training Seminar will be held in Melbourne, Australia on the 20-22 April, 2020.
Venue: The Langham Melbourne, 1 Southgate Ave, Southbank VIC 3006
For sponsorship/exhibitor or speaker opportunities please contact Mark Pollard - firstname.lastname@example.org
Keynote International Speakers:
- Tinus Odendal, International President, IAATI
- Kevin Howells, Managing Director, Datatag (UK)
- AG Speake, Berla
Other speakers include:
- Senior Sgt. Peter Ziser, Queensland Police, who will telling us about the world leading work he and his colleagues are doing using a range of CCTV, ANPR, traffic cameras and open source video, and the application of Artificial Intelligence to solve a range of crimes.
- Det. A/Senior Sergeant Steven Boskoski, Victoria Police, SHAPES-2019 Case Study
- NSW Police - Case Study
- Tim Myers and Nigel Carson – KordaMetha
- Dan Kwiatkowski, QLD Police (to be confirm)
- Geoff Hughes, CEO, National Motor Vehicle Theft Reduction Council (to be confirmed)
- Insurance Australia Group (speaker to be confirmed)
- Ligeti Partners (to be confirmed)
- Insurance Code of Practise (to be confirm)
On Wednesday 22 April we will be conducting some hand-on workshops.
1. Joe Stephenson will conducting a hand on workshop on social media and internet based investigations. Delegates are asked to bring their own laptops for this workshop.
2. AG Speake will conduct a detailed workshop which will cover the entire process of retrieving, processing and analysis of digital forensic data from vehicles. (This workshop will cover additional information to previous classes from Berla.)
The Monday and Tuesday classes will be held at the Langham Hotel, 1 Southgate Avenue, Southbank, Melbourne.
A special delegate accommodation rate of $235 (Room only rate) has been arranged for attendees. To book your accommodation at the Langham please use this link:
If delegates prefer there are alternative and cheaper accommodation within a couple of minutes walk of the Langham. They include the:
• Travelodge Hotel Melbourne South Bank
• Quay West Suites Melbourne
• Holiday Inn Express Melbourne Southbank
• Mantra Southbank
The seminar registrations fees are:
• 3-day ticket (including Monday night Awards Dinner and Tuesday night networking reception, all classes/workshops and lunches) $760 (early bird ends 17 March) or $830 (after the 17 March)
• 2-day ticket (includes all meals and social events on the 2 days you are attending) $665 (early bird ends 17 March) or $735 (after the 17 March)
• 1-day ticket (includes classes, morning/afternoon teas and lunch only. Excludes Networking reception or Awards dinner) $375 (early bird ends 17 March) or $420 (after the 17 March)
• Additional Awards dinner tickets: $140
• Additional Networking reception tickets: $75
To register visit: